CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 19, 2012

Chicken Rigatoni Pasta

I found this recipe on Pinterest. But I tweaked it a little to fit my family's taste buds :)

On Pinterest it's called 1/2 Pasta
So...

1/2 Pasta or Chicken Rigatoni Pasta

What you'll need:
  • 1/2 box of Rigatoni pasta, cooked
  • 1/2 lb ground turkey, cooked (I used 2 Chicken Breasts)
  • 1/2 tub of Italian Herbs & Cheese Cooking Cream (Philidelphia)
  • 1/2 bag of frozen chopped spinach, cooked 
Mix all cooked ingredients and serve :)

I actually made this with the spinach first and NOBODY would eat it :( so I made it later with no vegetable at all, and added some steamed broccoli to mine, everyone loved it! Mine was really good with the broccoli!
We'll for sure be having this again! The kids ate every bite! That's big!

No comments:

Post a Comment