CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

5 Minute Chocolate Cake

I forgot to get the things I needed to make the recipe I wanted to make this week, so I thought I'd try something I've always wanted to try! I had all the ingredients in my cabinet!

5 Minute Chocolate Cake (in a mug)

You'll need:
4 tbsp flour
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp whisked egg (seriously 2 tbsp, not a whole egg)
2 tbsp cocoa
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp oil
3 tbsp chocolate chips (or any kind of candy chopped up)
splash of vanilla

Mix all dry ingredients well, in a mug
add the egg and mix well
next add the milk and oil until well incorporated
add your chocolate chips or candy  (I used chopped Heath Bar, because I had it in my cabinet)  and splash of vanilla, and mix well.

Microwave 3-4 minutes (3 for a high watt microwave)

 I sprinkled the top of mine with some powdered sugar. Wait a couple of minutes before eating and it's better. Kinda rich right out of the microwave ;)
 This was pretty good. My little chocolate princess loved it! I will definitely have to make it again. I think this would make a cute little christmas gift too. Mix the dry ingredients (maybe even put a pkg of chocolate chips with it, and make out a card telling them which ingredients to add, all in a cute little mug!

No comments:

Post a Comment