CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rocky Road Crunch Bars

Join me as I challenge myself to 1 new recipe a week. This new recipe will just be a "new to me" recipe.  I want to blog it to keep record and have an easy "look back to" reference. I am doing this challenge with a couple friends, and in this we're hoping to find lots of new recipes!

My first recipe:

Rocky Road Crunch Bars

You will need:
1/3 cup honey
2 tbsp butter
4 cups mini marshmallows
6 cups Honey Bunches of Oats
1 cup peanuts, chopped
4 squares semi sweet baking chocolate, chopped

Microwave honey and butter in large bowl, high 1 minute. Stir until well blended. Add marshmallows, toss to coat. Microwave 1 1/2 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed. Stir until well blended. Add remaining ingredients - mix well. Press mixture firmly into greased, foil-lined 13x9 pan. Cool and cut into 24 bars.

These were pretty tasty! Be prepared to get sticky while making it. They were super easy to make and took less than 10 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment