CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chicken Roll-Ups

I am so SO far behind on my blog! I will try to be better! I have got 3 recipes to post tonight. I'm slowly, but surely, catching up!

Chicken Roll-ups

What you'll need:

  • 1 pkg crescent rolls
  • 2 chicken breasts cooked however you prefer then chopped thin
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 1 1/2 cups Cheddar shredded
  • Salt & pepper
  • melted butter & bread crumbs
1. Combine chicken, Cheese, salt & pepper.
2. Spoon onto crescents. Roll up making sure they are sealed around the chicken mixture.
3. Brush tops with butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes

Now, I cannot honestly say this was my favorite recipe. It just seemed to be missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment